Thursday 5 January 2012

¿Ser o no ser? Esa es la cuestión.

I have 363 days to improve my skills in Spanish. Two days gone, 40 known words and 6 permanent... I think I'm getting the hang of this. :) Anyway, today I finally updated my facebook group. (Like please!) I’ve been trying to do it for months, but just not had any motivation at all. I’ve barely taken any photos, part of me has been lost.. but in the last few days, which I have spend in my room editing, listening to great music, and generally cleaning up after myself, (I’ve become a very messy person in my own space) I think I might have got back into the swing of things! Hopefully lots more pictures to come! Saying that, I start back at work tomorrow. :(

As much as I love making cocktails, and there is a certain art to it…. only because we free pour and it looks super cool. Haha. Feeling unappreciated as usual, when I know I deserve more! But hey, its just a job, right?

A job… that I unfortunately need to save up money for my rather adventurous goals. More about that later.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it.... a two word comment and I got one word wrong..... modern educatshion!

    ReplyDelete