Thursday 8 April 2010

365

Another flashback post. I’ve recently started adding some photos to facebook in an album titled ‘365 flashback’ – just some random images from my failed attempt at project 365. I lasted until mid June. I attempted a portrait of myself everyday… that would sum how my day had gone.. or something.. and then I also tried to take an image of something random from that day, or a memory… just something to look back on. As you can imagine, some of these images are terrible! But anyway, here’s the one I posted today.

28-APR-2009

28th April 2009 – These trees had lovely flowers, but I was terrified by them because they used to attract so many bees!! I would freak out every time I was near them, so this was incredibly difficult for me to take! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment